Bonus for clearing demo
In-game item“Crouching Dragon Helmet”
- The bonus can be obtained in the retail version of the game.
A survey will also be made available via
the demo in order to collect player feedback and help in the further development of the game.
Those who participate in the survey will receive an original wallpaper.
- The demo is an in-development version of the game and will differ from the final product.
- This demo is playable online only, so players must be connected to either the Xbox network or PlayStation™Network.
- The multiplayer option in this demo does not require a paid membership to the online services of each platform.
Enter by submitting a 30 second gameplay video of WoLongFallenDynasty
Post a short video clip of your most intense battle in Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty for a chance to win an original t-shirt!
09.16.2022 - 09.25
1. Follow the official KOEI TECMO AMERICA or Wo Long Twitter account (@koeitecmous / @WoLongOfficial )
2. Use the #WoLongDemoNA along with #WoLongFallenDynasty in a Tweet with a video of your highlight.
Original t-shirt : 10 winners
- Same t-shirt giveaway as the demo clear bonus at Tokyo Game Show 2022
- Any individual with a Twitter account will be able to participate in this campaign.
- Private Twitter accounts will not be eligible to enter the campaign.
- All entrants must be 18 year of age or older .
- Individuals under age will need their parent or legal guardian’s consent before entering the campaign.
- If the tweet used to enter this campaign is deleted or the entrant unfollows the Wo Long Official Twitter Account (@WoLongOfficial) or the Koei Tecmo America Twitter Account (@koeitecmous) before the campaign ends, they will no longer be eligible to participate in the campaign.
- Multiple separate submissions are allowed. However, repeated submissions of the same content, submission without material content but only hashtags or any other submissions that Koei Tecmo deems inappropriate will not be eligible to enter the campaign.
- Any works which depict discrimination based on gender, race, ethnicity, etc., or which have the possibility to cause distress or discomfort to any third party will not be accepted.
- Any submissions that infringe upon any copyright or other intellectual property rights of any third parties, submissions that use works, or parts of works, created by third parties, will not be accepted. Entrants must ensure that any videos submitted are submissions created by the entrant and not created by others, nor has videos submitted are modifications of other people’s work. Any submissions found not to be originally created by the entrant will be disqualified.
- We will ask for your personal information in order to ship the prize. Please take this into consideration when entering the campaign. Personal information will only be used for the purposes of running this event, including contacting the entrant and/or sending prizes.
- Please refrain from giving the prize to another individual or selling/reselling the prize for financial gain.
- Winners will be contacted by the Wo Long Official Twitter Account (@WoLongOfficial) or Koei Tecmo America Twitter Account (@koeitecmous) via a direct message (scheduled for 10/2022).
- The details of this campaign are subject to change without advance notice.
Terms of Submissions
- Any campaign winners or Twitter accounts that fall into the categories listed below may be ineligible to receive a prize from this campaign.
1. Individuals that have breached any terms and conditions of this campaign.
2. Individuals that have infringed or harmed, or are potentially guilt of infringing or harming Koei Tecmo, other entrants and/or a third party’s ownerships, intellectual properties property rights, reputation, credit, publicity rights, privacy and all other legal rights in or through its submission to this campaign.
3. Individuals that have illegally or improperly disclosed, or are potentially guilt of illegally or improperly disclosing any personal information in or through its submission to this campaign.
4. Individuals that have performed any actions that is equivalent to racial discrimination, sexual discrimination and the like, or anything that causes or is likely to cause discomfort to third parties in or through its submission to this campaign.
5. Individual guilty, or potentially guilty, of committing a crime, criminal activity or an immoral or unethical behavior in or through its submission to this campaign.
6. Individuals intending to utilize this campaign for financial gain, political purpose or religious purpose in or through its submission to this campaign.
7. Individuals that have made a submission irrelevant to the purpose of this campaign
8. Individuals that have performed any actions that Koei Tecmo deems inappropriate in or through its submission to this campaign.
- All intellectual property rights, such as copyrights, of submitted posts or works shall be assigned to Koei Tecmo Games Co. Ltd. upon its submission to this campaign.
- Any of the submissions may be used in Koei Tecmo’s promotional or marketing activities, e.g. advertisement, and displayed on any of the official Koei Tecmo group social media accounts, official website, live streams/broadcasts (including archived videos) and by making a submission you agree that you will not dispute the use of your submission by Koei Tecmo Group companies or their licensee and will not claim any of your moral rights of such submission toward the same.
- Please abide by the Twitter Terms of Service when entering this campaign.
- We reserve the right to postpone or cancel this campaign at any time without advance warning. Koei Tecmo Games shall not be responsible for any incorrect or misdirected entries and accept no responsibility for any injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting from an entrant’s participation, or inability to participate, in this campaign.
- All terms and conditions of this campaign will be governed by Japanese laws and any disputes arising out of or in associated with any terms and conditions of this campaign shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Tokyo District Court in Japan for the first instance.