Playing tutorial 40.8 and 40.9 may result in the loss of sava data for all platforms when playing in French, German, Italian, and Spanish. Please do NOT play tutorial 40.8 and 40.9 in those languages. We are currently looking into remedies for this situation. We apologies for any inconvenience this issue might have caused.
When starting the game without installing past mandatory catalog data(*) first selecting Xbox Games Store from the main menu will result in the loss of DOA5U save data on the Xbox 360.
If starting the game without installing the mandatory catalogs(*), do NOT select Xbox Games Store from the DOA5U main menu. Quit the game. From the Dashboard, select Xbox Games Store and download all past catalogs for DOA5U.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
If your screen looks like this image, DO NOT PRESS THE A BUTTON! Quit the game.
1. In the games section of the Xbox 360 Dashboard, select Search Games.
2. In the Search for: box, enter the word catalog.
3. Select the catalogs below from the displayed results.
4. From the overview section of the content menu, select Download Again.
5. From the download confirmation screen, select Download Again.
1. Go to settings and select Account.
2. Select Download History.
3. Browse all content you have previously purchased.
Please refer to the following site for information on downloading previously purchased DLC: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/downloadable-content/redownload-content