We updated the beta version on September 3, 2015.
*Please refer to this page for Beta test announcement.
The main changes are as follows:
- Fixed a bug that would crash the game if the Move Details were displayed in an online match.
- Fixed a bug that would crash the game when searching for an opponent in Ranked Match.
- Adjusted game balance and fixed other minor bugs. Balance has been adjusted to match DOA5LR v1.04 on other platforms. Click here for details.
If you encounter any issues while participating in the Dead or Alive 5 Last Round Beta, please let us know by filling out the form below.
We will continue to offer the beta version. However, for users who have experienced issues which made the beta version unplayable, we ask that you revert back to the offline version to continue playing the game.
1. In the library, right click Dead or Alive 5 Last Round and select Properties.
2. Select the BETAS tab, and select "NONE" for the beta you would like to opt into. You will see a confirmation message notifying you of opting out of the beta.
3. Close the Properties window. If the previous settings were changed successfully, then "onlinebeta" should disappear from beside the title in the Library.。
4. Start Dead or Alive 5 Last Round.