We updated the beta version on July 17, 2015.
The main changes are as follows:
- Improved online stability
- Fixed an issue where the player name was not displayed correctly.
- Fixed an issue in Ranked Match where voice chat was unintentionally turned on.
If you encounter any issues while participating in the Dead or Alive 5 Last Round Beta, please let us know by filling out the form below.
We will continue to offer the beta version. However, for users who have experienced issues which made the beta version unplayable, we ask that you revert back to the offline version to continue playing the game.
1. In the library, right click Dead or Alive 5 Last Round and select Properties.
2. Select the BETAS tab, and select "NONE" for the beta you would like to opt into. You will see a confirmation message notifying you of opting out of the beta.
3. Close the Properties window. If the previous settings were changed successfully, then "onlinebeta" should disappear from beside the title in the Library.。
4. Start Dead or Alive 5 Last Round.